LaurasValleyCorner

Hi, My name is Laura and I am new to blogging! My sister has been blogging since August and it is a lot of fun to keep up to date with her life! I am going to give it a try...

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Digging deep!






The complete basement has now been dug. My husband finds it awesome to not use the backdoor to enter the house....I have warned him that he is not the only creature to have that ability. What possibly would someone do if a skunk came into their basement?? Honestly, I had not thought of a skunk...I was thinking more along the lines of a raccoon. Goodness, a skunk...I doubt I will sleep tonight! I am also sharing some pics of the girls borrowing Grandpas new toys. They have probably put more miles on than when the original owners bought them. I remember riding on these while in high school and have warned the girls to go slooooow because they can and do flip.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I think this is the first time I've seen your scary basement!
    Exciting times!

     
  • At 5:51 PM , Blogger Laura'sCorner said...

    It is still scary...It's scary to stand down there because of the house being supported in such a way. Just think someday you will be sleeping down there!

     
  • At 4:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    glad i found your blog, will have to check back often. the girls look like they are having fun. love mon

     
  • At 5:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey mommy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home