LaurasValleyCorner

Hi, My name is Laura and I am new to blogging! My sister has been blogging since August and it is a lot of fun to keep up to date with her life! I am going to give it a try...

Saturday, May 27, 2006

It's a beautiful day...

The temperature has raised significantly since I have last posted. The baby goats are doing awesome! If anyone is interested in a Nubian Buck Kid, please let me know! I will have some for sale...possibly free if they are going to a good home.

I have awesome news! I have received a package of Boca Java coffee! It smells awesome and I cannot wait to pour a cup as soon as my current blend of coffee is used up. I have started using the cup which I love. I collect coffee mugs, this one is at the top of my list!

No big plans for the weekend. I will work on the flower beds and get the pool ready for my daughters to use. They cannot wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home