LaurasValleyCorner

Hi, My name is Laura and I am new to blogging! My sister has been blogging since August and it is a lot of fun to keep up to date with her life! I am going to give it a try...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

I think I can!

This site should be fun! I got chills when I saw the html code...I am a true computer nerd, but never learned html...cobal was my passion in college. Don't laugh...yes it is dating me.

Anyway, now I am a Banker...I still work a lot with the pc's but numbers have become my passion!

When I am not banking, I am a Mom to three beautiful daughers and a wife to a dear husband. We live in Wisconsin in a valley on a beautiful farm. Life is hectic, full and very rewarding. I will detail more once I figure out what I am doing here!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Nice blog! You thought I wouldn't find you, huh?

     
  • At 8:47 PM , Blogger Laura'sCorner said...

    Yikes! I also found you in another area...um, JennieJava. It sounds like you might be a bubbly girl who loves her coffee. Nothing like morning and a fresh cup of coffee...right JennieJava?

     
  • At 10:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    yes. Loser Laura.....ops. I'm sorry. Can't wait to hear about your exciting life! LOL.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home