LaurasValleyCorner

Hi, My name is Laura and I am new to blogging! My sister has been blogging since August and it is a lot of fun to keep up to date with her life! I am going to give it a try...

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Back From Vacation!


We are home from vacation! We drove to visit my sister Jennie and her husband in Indiana. Nothing like the Country Mouse visiting the City Mouse! We had a lot of fun seeing some of the sites and just relaxing with Jennie and Chad.


I am including a pic of the girls at the Indy Speedway....we just don't get racing. It was well worth visiting and I would recommend it to anyone.


I am glad to be home...my flowerbeds are looking amazing and many flowers started to bloom while we were away. I need to take some pictures and share!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home