LaurasValleyCorner

Hi, My name is Laura and I am new to blogging! My sister has been blogging since August and it is a lot of fun to keep up to date with her life! I am going to give it a try...

Monday, September 11, 2006

Amazed!

I just got back home from a weekend with my sister and family at Minnesota's Mall of America! The Scrap Fest was AWESOME! I am exhausted and very satisfied I attended. My greatest memories:

1) My sister Jennie snoring...
2) Standing in line with Jennie and her telling me about all the blogs she reads from the various reps...
3) Jennie's new friend...she was neat.
4) All the great ideas...I really have NO talent!
5) Survival of my first 6 hour crop; it was SOOOOO past my bedtime.
6) Seeing the excitment and thrill in my daughters while building their own bear. They are still talking about it!

There were so many more and I hope to keep the inspiriation going and create homemade cards for Christmas this year.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    so glad you had a great time!
    Was my snoring really the highlight of your weekend? Chad told me I broke the all time snoring record for loudness Monday night....how romantic!
    I'll send pictures to you soon!

     
  • At 9:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    If you recall the named person was a GREAT snorer even as a child. I will not name the instance I am thinking about being delicate minded and not wanting to embarress her. Love you both Mom

     
  • At 7:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Me, delicate? You jest......if I remember correctly, you recorded me snoring while sleeping on the couch, aksed me later what it was and I said it was a pig........
    Jennie

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home